Dr Dargie writes an excellent letter (NT, December 1), as one would expect from a committed and article environmentalist. That is part of the problem about which we are talking - the lives of local people
Letters to the Editor
- Coul Links golf offers a unique opportunity
- Not honest with those affected by wind farms
- Not Coul rests on the quality of our arguments
- Can we not have a sensible debate about Coul Links golf?
- Go tell it to the children!
- We're piggy in the middle
- Why should public have to wait for statement?
- Giving support through social media
- Garden invader
- Does SNP want to complete Clearances?
- Tain driver crashed car into fence
- Cost-cutting council could close playparks
- Piping up in high praise of George
- Developers claim progress on Coul LInks plan
- Couple's joy and relief as cherished wedding ring found.
- 'Gold-diggers' backlash over estate charges for panning
- Jobs boost if Nigg plans get green light
- Crisis talks underway as council battles to stay in budget
- Highland pupils being put at disadvantage
- Three east Sutherland bikers deny dangerous driving