Dr Dargie writes an excellent letter (NT, December 1), as one would expect from a committed and article environmentalist. That is part of the problem about which we are talking - the lives of local people
I married into a family of avid weather forecast watchers! The other half and his parents and two sisters, all talk about the weather.
- Tain driver crashed car into fence
- Cost-cutting council could close playparks
- Piping up in high praise of George
- Developers claim progress on Coul LInks plan
- Couple's joy and relief as cherished wedding ring found.
- 'Gold-diggers' backlash over estate charges for panning
- Jobs boost if Nigg plans get green light
- Crisis talks underway as council battles to stay in budget
- Highland pupils being put at disadvantage
- Three east Sutherland bikers deny dangerous driving