MORE than £4000 was raised for the ARCHIE Foundation at the latest Highland and Moray Food and Drink Festival.
Published: Fri 03 May 2013
INVERNESS chef Michael Simpson has created dishes for royals, prime ministers and international celebrities during his career.
Published: Wed 01 May 2013
A BID to bring back the traditional family dinner - with everyone sitting at the table, avoiding the distractions of TV or phones - is being spearheaded by the red meat promotional body Quality Meat Scotland.
Published: Mon 22 Apr 2013
SATURDAY Kitchen chef Silvena Rowe chats about crashing cars, wounding the pride of the Women's Institute, her new puppy, and taking on the great British public's best-loved dishes in BBC2's new culinary competition, Country Show Cook-Off.
Published: Fri 19 Apr 2013
Prince Charles, the Duke of Rothesay, has given his royal seal of approval to two Moray projects aimed at boosting the Speyside whisky industry.
More food news
- Countdown begins to celebration of fine food and drink from Highlands and Moray
- On the fast track to healthy eating with Dale Pinnock
- All you knead to know about bread-making, with Emmanuel Hadjiandreou
- Top chef Albert Roux tastes the excellence at new Moray College academy
- Have a curry for charity at Beauly restaurant
- A taste of wild rabbit for TV presenter at foodie festival
- Highland and Moray Food and Drink Festival - video
- SPP food and drink festival boosts ARCHIE appeal
- Made in Caithness from girders (and sweet chilli)
- Carnegie Club duo cooks up winning meal